- Ember Daily Tips - This is service
- Yarn - While not directly related to Ember, Yarn might play a large part in Ember development workflows moving forward. Yarn is a fast, reliable, package manager.
- Typecasting form fields in Ember by Alisdair McDiarmid
- Living Immutably by Charles Lowell. This is a talk that was given at the Global Ember Meetup.
- thefrontside/ember-let Ember Let is an addon released by The Frontside that just allows you to bind variables in your Handlebars templates.
This week we looked at updating, deleting, and creating records. When updating our records we used an addon to provide validation, however, we did not when we are creating a record. The task is to match the validations that we have on edit for create, but without the use of an external library.